An antidote to alienation — interview
Felicity Eliot (Share International, October 2021)
Our modern worldview is all about separation. Is there another way to live? What so many great wisdom traditions show us is that there is another way, based on the recognition of our deep interconnectedness.
Felicity Eliot (Share International, July/August 2021)
How would a person from another planet describe our times? Key traits seem to be selfishness, based in a sense of separateness which springs from a lack of connection with our true nature; greed, competition and complacency, which keep us addicted to materialism. Add to this diseased situation the lust for power, and the result is the enslavement of much of humanity today to commercialization and consumerism.
An interview with economist and author Graeme Maxton (excerpt)
Felicity Eliot (Share International, June 2020)
The idea that you can just make slight modifications to the way we do things, the way we live, recycle more and cut the number of flights you take is not going to achieve anything like the cut in emission levels needed. But suddenly it seems possible! We can stop all the flights. We can stop all those cars, all those ships carrying all sorts of stuff that we don’t need all around the world.
Felicity Eliot (Share International, February 1986)
Avatars have brought successive revelations to humanity throughout history. Each Avatar brings some teaching which, correctly apprehended and gradually applied by humanity, expands our understanding and is the next step forward in our development.
Latest edition highlights:
- The Master —: Sharing for peace
- Robert C.Hinkley: Good news! We can bend the corporations to our will
- Alexander Douwes Dekker: Synthesis and Brotherhood — An esoteric approach to history and psychology (Part Two)
- Cher Gilmore: US environmental progress and challenges
- Océane Blavot, Rodolfo Bejarano and Mae Buenaventura: Down with Public-Private partnerships — up with a future that is public
- Jeane Manning: Rachel Carson inspires today‘s frontier science researchers
- Jason Francis: “Pulling back the veil on shared death experiences” (Part Two) — Interview with William Peters