Elisa Graf (Share International, December 2020)
Using plants, trees and techniques of grazing and farming to capture carbon from the atmosphere and store it in the soil, biosequestration renews ecosystems, increases crop yields, and has the potential to reverse climate change when applied on a global scale.
Book review (excerpt)
Elisa Graf (Share International, January/February 2020)
On Fire is a rallying cry for a Green New Deal, as the bold transformative approach we urgently need to solve related crises, as well as a vision for how we can live while respecting the limits of what the planet can take.
Latest edition highlights:
- The Master —: Continuity of consciousness
- Kenny Stancil: Experts call on rich nations to invest to combat climate crisis and inequality
- Catherine Wilson: International inertia follows Israeli assault on Jenin in the West Bank
- Raymond Shaw: Mutually assured survival
- Sheida Kourangi: Iran rising for “Woman, Life, Freedom”, The art of protest — Part Two
- Dr Janice Holden interviewed by McNair Ezzard: After-effects of the Near-Death Experience — Part One
- Compilation: Education in the New Time