Dominique Abdelnour (Share International, April 2022)
This series of three articles attempts to present the life of Master Rakoczi when, in a former life, he was the Count of Saint-Germain in 18th century Europe. The first part will give some documented historical facts. The second part will present his talents and various occupations. The last part will indicate what is known about his activities after his official death in 1784.
Dominique Abdelnour (Share International, November 2021)
How could an uneducated 17-year-old peasant girl overthrow English rule in France, defy the powerful University of Paris, have a king crowned who would forge the kingdom of France, transform the clan quarrels of the feudal lords into a war of liberation of a country and a people, speak such beautiful French, and dominate a court?
Dominique Abdelnour (Share International, January/February 2020)
Scientists are beginning to wonder whether consciousness might be a prerequisite for matter, thus approaching the doctrine of esotericists: “The One Life creates, vitalizes, animates the universe”. For the esotericist, Spirit brings consciousness to matter and one of the goals of the divine plan is the evolution of consciousness and the elevation of the vibrations of matter.
Latest edition highlights:
- The Master —: Sharing for peace
- Robert C.Hinkley: Good news! We can bend the corporations to our will
- Alexander Douwes Dekker: Synthesis and Brotherhood — An esoteric approach to history and psychology (Part Two)
- Cher Gilmore: US environmental progress and challenges
- Océane Blavot, Rodolfo Bejarano and Mae Buenaventura: Down with Public-Private partnerships — up with a future that is public
- Jeane Manning: Rachel Carson inspires today‘s frontier science researchers
- Jason Francis: “Pulling back the veil on shared death experiences” (Part Two) — Interview with William Peters